1-day course: theory and practice for doctors, hygienists and teams.
Everything you need to know about whitening to do it effectively.
During the course we will discuss all aspects of teeth whitening from patient examination to legal regulations.
- You will also learn how to conduct an initial consultation.
- You will learn the details of preparing the gums and teeth of the patient for the whitening treatment.
- You will find out what differs in light-activation sources on in-office teeth bleaching and how to combine power bleaching with take-home whitening trays
- You will understand how to qualify the patient for the procedure to achieve the best effect.
- You will receive protocols of treatments and care before and after „step by step” bleaching.
- And of course you will be able to actively participate in the practical part of the course, where we will bleach the teeth of patients with different methods.
Swietłana Kozaczuk, DDS
Danuta Rozmarynowska, dental hygienist
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org